Because our turnaround time is so fast, changing or canceling an order
after it’s been placed can be tricky. We cannot guarantee that we can cancel or change your order, but please contact us immediately and we'll try our best.
Yes, if you would like your package to ship with Signature Confirmation, that option is available upon checkout. Kindly note that buyers are responsible for the security of the delivery address provided and that we cannot be responsible for lost or stolen packages if Signature Confirmation is waived.
Your package will ship via USPS First Class or Priority Mail within 1-2 days of purchase. Please allow approx 5-7 days for First Class delivery and approx 2-4 days for Priority delivery. Kindly note that we cannot guarantee delivery times on behalf of the USPS? Do you need your order over-nighted? Please contact us for a shipping quote.
We will send tracking information to the e-mail address associated with
your order once your item has shipped. If you have not received your
tracking information and it has been over 2 business days, please contact
We typically ship out orders within 24 hours. When we ship
out your package, an automatic email will be sent to the email address
that you provided when placing the order. Inside this email, you will
find a clickable tracking number that will tell you exactly where your
package is. If you are having trouble viewing this information, feel
free to contact us.
If your tracking link states that your package has been delivered, but you think this is incorrect, please follow these steps:
1) Please wait 1-2 more days after the confirmed delivered tracking date. The postal carrier may have prematurely marked the package delivered before it actually was.
2) Please ask all members of your household to see if someone brought the package inside without your knowledge.
3) Please ask all of your surrounding neighbors, sometimes the package has been delivered to the wrong address.
4) Please call or visit your local post office to inquire about your package.
5) If you suspect your package has been stolen, please contact your post office and local police authority. Mail fraud and theft is a felony offense. They will require you to file a police report and/or mail theft report to open an investigation. Kindly note that we are not responsible for lost or stolen packages if Signature Confirmation has been declined upon checkout.
6) Please contact us and we will try our best to help resolve your issue.
Yes! Please wash your diapers and inserts with other small laundry items only. Bibs, burb cloths, onesies, baby clothes, washcloths, hand towels, socks, underwear, etc are some examples. Washing diapers and inserts with other large bulky laundry items (to include full size towels) can cause the diapers to become trapped inside the larger item and will lead to ineffective cleaning.
Best practices for cloth diapering include the following:
1) Using no fabric softener or dyer sheets.
2) Know your water hardness level. Inexpensive tests can be purchased from Wal-Mart or you can have your water tested for free at your local pet supply store. If you have hard water, use a softener like Calgon (not the bubble bath) with each wash. Read more here from Fluff Love University.
3) Use an effective detergent. We support the Fluff Love University recommendations found here.
4) Wash your diapers and inserts with other small laundry items only.
5) Do not use rash cream without a barrier. Please read more here from Fluff Love University.
6) Never store dirty diapers soaking in a wet pail.
If your baby is exclusively breastfed, rinsing out your diaper prior to wash day is optional, EBF poo is water soluble!
Formula fed babies and those eating solids need to have the poo removed from their diapers prior to wash day. We highly recommend the use of a
diaper sprayer to spray off poo into the toilet. We use a small trash
can (bottom removed) and spray the diaper inside the pail on the toilet,
neat and tidy! No back splash, no worries! If you don't
have a diaper sprayer, simply dunk and swish your diaper in the toilet
or use a scraper/spatula to remove solids into the toilet.
We recommend storing your diapers in a dry pail system. This can be a laundry bin with a pail liner. Do not store your dirty diapers in a wet pail (submerged in water), this will weaken the fibers of the fabric and elastic, causing them to wear out very quickly. Wet pails also breed bacteria and are a drowning hazard for small children. Our warranty does not support wet pail storage.
Not necessarily. Your diapers do not have to smell prior to wash day if you follow our best practices. Our recommendation for best practice? Rinse your diaper out after changing, gently wring dry, then place in your dry pail, preferably with no lid to allow air circulation, and wait no longer than 2-3 days before washing your diapers. This is the method we use in our home and there is no stink, it's great!
We recommend washing your diapers/inserts every 2-3 days. It is highly advised not to wait longer than 2-3 days.Mold and mildew can develop after 2-3 days and this can be difficult to remove from your diapers.
Sunning is highly effective at removing stains. Simply place your diaper (must be damp or wet) outside to dry in the sun.
Rinsing your diaper immediately after changing can also help reduce stains from setting in.
You can also use laundry boosters, stain fighters, or the detergent of your choice that you feel removes stains the best. Use bleach as a last resort. Bleach is harsh and can cause your diapers to wear out prematurely.
Yes! Bamboo and Hemp fabrics often get a little "wonky" after washing and their edges may curl. This is strictly cosmetic and will not affect the absorbency or performance of your inserts. To help prevent curling: After washing, while inserts are still wet, reshape and stretch your inserts before drying.
Yes, hemp fabrics will often feel a bit more stiff compared to other fabrics after line drying. This will not affect performance. If desired, simply place inserts into the dryer for a few minutes to help soften.
Light red elastic impressions on the skin that disappear quickly are completely normal. Compare these marks to the same your receive from your socks, bra, etc after a long day of use. Deep red angry marks are NOT normal, please loosen and adjust diaper to a proper fit.
The outer lining of most modern cloth diapers is made of PUL (polyurethanelaminate) and is meant to provide a very water resistant, yet breathable barrier. Note that PUL is not meant to be 100% water proof when subjected to a fully saturated soaker or insert. If you feel wetness through PUL in good condition (not cracking or peeling), the insert or soaker is most likely fully saturated. This can be alleviated by adjusting how frequently you change your baby.
We have engineered our diapers with an extra layer of PUL behind the front snaps for extra wetness protection to make cloth diapering for you as easy as possible!
Yes! We're proud to say that our diapers are CPSIA compliant and were tested here in the United States at Intertek Consumer Labs in Illinois. We'd be happy to submit a copy of our Children's Product Certificate upon request!
Didn’t find what you were looking for? Contact us.Contact